Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.~ Brian Tracy
Today, I would like to offer you a complimentary copy of a terrific report by Brian Tracy.
Your goal should be to live to 100 in superb physical health. In order to accomplish this, we must do the following:
- Design and imagine your ideal body. What would your body look like if it was perfect in your own estimation? This is your goal.
- The key to health and life can be summarized in five words, “Eat less and exercise more.”
- Develop the discipline of exercising every day, even if all you do is go for a walk. Exercise is best done in the morning, immediately after you get up, before you have time to think about it. If you do this for 21 days, it will become part of your regular routine for the rest of your life.
- Eliminate the three white poisons: flour, sugar and salt.
- Eat more salads and lighter foods; eat before 6pm and eat half portions.
- Get regular medical and dental check-ups. They can add years to your life.
- Use the Michael Jordon method: “Just do it!”
Overcoming cancer was a wake-up call for Brian Tracy. He realized that there is ONE choice you can make which will affect every other aspect of your life.
It’s the choice of health.
In Brian’s new special report, “3 Easy Habits to a Healthy Lifestyle,” he explains how longevity is a matter of design and choice – your choice.
When you read this brand new report, you learn:
- 3 ways you can choose to live longer and better – in other words, enjoy your life more, and for longer
- Why being overweight is a matter of choice – and what you can do about it
- Why it’s difficult to lose weight – and how you can achieve weight loss despite that difficulty
- The “3 white poisons” you should eliminate from your diet as soon as possible
- The difference between exercise and effective exercise (which one do you perform?)
- A lifestyle habit equal in importance to exercise, and the dramatic results when you don’t do enough of it
A healthy lifestyle is absolutely crucial when it comes to achieving high levels of success. The good news is that you are completely in control of your lifestyle: it’s a choice. When you choose health, you choose happiness and success as well.
I encourage you to read it today, and begin making choices that lead to improved health and energy, and therefore, success.
Poor health habits can lead to long-term problems, and they can also keep you from succeeding in other areas of your life. Start living healthy NOW, and start achieving success.
Here’s to your health,
I hope you got some great value out of this post today! Please leave me a comment down below and let me know what you liked the most.
And don’t forget to share this post with your Twitter and Facebook friends and followers!
To your success,
Network Marketing Coach
Continuous Learning Advocate
Are you looking for a program that offers Top Level Mentorship and a complete training curriculum that will allow YOU to brand YOURSELF and stand out from the crowd.
This is an exclusive invitation to partner with Ann Sieg and The Daily Marketing Coach.
If you’re tired of struggling and you want the fastest track to success and a business that makes you REAL money….
2) Just Join Daily Marketing Coach Now And Get Started ( Get the 1st month for just $9.97 )