“There is never enough time to do everything, but there is always enough time to do the most important thing.” ~ Brian Tracy
If you want to build a successful online business, if you want to brand yourself, if you want to create an online presence and you want to attract others to you, it is critical that you follow an effective Daily Method of Operation (DMO) plan.
I am a part-time Network Marketer and must complete certain tasks EVERY day without fail in a limited amount of time if I want to see my business continue to grow.
To accomplish that, I must be laser focused, have a strong self-discipline, be CONSISTENT, PERSISTENTand be a ACTION TAKER.
What You Do Daily Will Determine Your Level Of Success !
Trying to manage your business and your daily tasks without a to-do list is only going to make the challenge that much more difficult.
There is no single task that will elevate your business to the next level. It is many tasks combined together that you attack every day with determination that will separate you and make you stand out from the crowd. Then, each and every day, you WILL get one step closer to your ultimate goal.
Successful people have a daily method of operation…that is their key to success! You must be dedicated to your DMO…
Hopefully, you have a daily method of operation when it comes to your home based business.
If not, you need to dedicate yourself to developing the habits and self discipline you need to succeed and start 2013 with a new focus.
I have specific value added tasks that I make sure to complete on a daily basis…
If you want to see results in your business, you need to focus on income producing activities on a DAILY basis, especially if you are building your online business part-time.
If you are a part time Networker like me or even a full time Networker and you find that you have too much on your plate or that you don’t have the focus that you need and that is holding you back, you get easily distracted, have no self-discipline, poor time management, you continue to jump from one opportunity to another just trying to get rich quick, I can help you.
I have learned the importance of maintaining focus and developing self discipline, enhancing your time management skills and setting goals that you can achieve.
It is IMPORTANT to remember, that SUCCESS is a process …it is NOT a race and patience and discipline are key. It will NOT happen overnight.
To achieve all your goals and be able to implement a successful Daily Method of Operation and become everything you are capable of becoming you must get your time under control.
It doesn’t matter if you are an adult, a teenager, a Home Based entrepreneur or you work in an office, if you master the art of Time Management… you WILL reap the benefits.
Watch this video where Brian will give you some important tips that will assist in your time management discipline.
* As a Special Gift for being a valued visitor to my blog, I would like to give you a very valuable resource.. a 25 page transcription of Brian’s “Eat That Frog”
Rule: “Every minute spent in planning saves ten minutes in execution.”
The more you plan, the better you use your time, and the more you accomplish.
1. Begin by making a list of everything that you have to do. The best time to write your daily list is the night before so that your subconscious can work on it while you sleep.
2. Organize the list by priority before starting work. The basic tool of time management is a list, organized by priority, and used as a constant tool for personal management. The fact is that you can’t manage time; you can only manage yourself. That is why time management requires self-discipline, self-control, and self-mastery.
3. Practice the 80/20 rule, which says that 80% of your results come from 20% of your activities.
4. Use the ABCDE method to set priorities. This is based on considering the consequences of doing or not doing a particular task. An “A” activity is something that moves you toward your goal, the faster and more directly the better. A “B” activity is an activity that does not move you toward a goal that is important to you.
5. Organize your list by A-1, A-2, A-3, and so on.
6. Start on your A-1 task first thing in the morning.
7. Discipline yourself to concentrate single-mindedly on your A-1 task until it is 100% complete.
8.The discipline of good time management spreads to all your other disciplines. It has immediate payoff in improved results, and long term payoff in terms of the quality of your life work.
Make a list of everything you would like to be, do, or have in the months and years ahead. Analyze your list and select those items that can have the greatest possible consequences in your life.
I hope you got some great value out of this post today! Please leave me a comment down below and let me know what you liked the most.
And don’t forget to share this post with your Twitter and Facebook friends and followers!
To your success,
Are you looking to develop or refine your time management skills ?
Are you looking for a program that offers Top Level Mentorship and a complete training curriculum that will allow YOU to brand YOURSELF and stand out from the crowd.
This is an exclusive invitation to partner with Ann Sieg and The Daily Marketing Coach.
If you’re tired of struggling and you want the fastest track to success and a business that makes you REAL money….
2) Just Join Daily Marketing Coach Now And Get Started ( Get the 1st month for just $9.97 )